Sunday, May 2, 2010

Need footage

Ok, apparently keepvid is not working at all today. I have no clue what is happening. I have tried so many times to download and keep couple of videos, but it won`t let me. It says their website is experiencing some problems and they are fixing it. This is my 6th attempt trying. I`m trying to get some footage for my documentary, what I have now is not enough. This is so frustrating, I will definitely try again tomorrow and see how it goes. I hope it`ll be back to normal by tomorrow.

Ive revised my learning contract draft and have emailed the to Jenny. Hope everything`s good on that part. Somewhere this week I`ll be conducting my online interviews. Still mind mapping with the questions that I`m planning to ask.

4 weeks left till the semester ends. This will be a super hectic week, bluergh!

No comments:

Post a Comment